Applications to be considered for our Charity of the Year 2020/2021 have not yet opened – please revisit this section of the site at the end of February 2020 to check when applications will be invited.
- Scotmid Co-operative consists of over 177 Scotmid food stores, 80 Semichem stores, 9 Lakes & Dales co-operative stores and 17 funeral offices
- Our stores span across Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland
- Partner charities engage with our staff by attending the Regional Business Manager’s store manager meetings (this is a meeting of all store managers in each region – we have around 300 store managers), our annual retail conferences and a partnership booklet is also produced to give to each store for reference to aid with fundraising.
- We have internal newsletters and intranet as well as corporate and retail websites and social media pages
- The fundraising target can change from year to year
The proposal should address in no more than 6 pages of A4 the issues made below:
- Account management arrangements including Team Biographies
- Evidence of charity operations in our trading areas (Scotland, northern England and Northern Ireland)
- An undertaking on how money will be spent (across all our trading areas)
- How you will achieve practical engagement with staff (and supporting costings if applicable)
- Proposals for practical and achievable merchandising sales (and supporting costings / timescales if applicable)
- How would you combat Charity fatigue among staff, members and customers
If you have any further questions please contact us via email at: