Applications to be considered for our Charity of the Year 2023/2024 ARE NOW OPEN!
To apply to be our Charity of the Year please submit a proposal of no more than 6 pages of A4. Your proposal should address the following criteria;
- Detail the account management arrangements including Team Biographies
- Provide evidence of charity operations in our trading areas (Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland)
- Outline how any money raised will be spent (across all our trading areas)
- Explain how you plan to engage with staff (and supporting costings if applicable)
- Provide proposals for practical and achievable merchandising sales (and supporting costings / timescales)
- Detail how you would enthuse our staff, members and customers about your charity and encourage them to go the extra mile to raise funds
- Provide information on why you feel you are a good fit with us and our customers/members and staff
Your proposal should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Charity of The Year Application in the subject title, before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 14th April 2023.
- Scotmid Co-operative consists of over 187 Scotmid food stores, 44 Semichem stores, 9 Lakes & Dales co-operative stores and 16 Funeral offices
- Our stores span across Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland
- Partner charities engage with our staff by providing content for monthly fundraising ideas and events, going into stores to talk to staff and customers, attending Member meetings twice each year
- We have internal updates and intranet for all colleagues
- The fundraising target can change from year to year and runs from August 2023 to August 2024
If you have any further questions please contact the team via email at: