Full Terms & Conditions
PROMOTER: Scottish Midland Cooperative Society (Scotmid) Hillwood House, 2 Harvest Drive, Newbridge EH28 8QJ, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered 2059RS with registered office at Scottish Midland Cooperative Society, Hillwood House, 2 Harvest Drive, Newbridge EH28 8QJ.
This Promotion is only open to members of Scotmid Co-operative.
1. This Promotion opens on 24th September 2018 at 00:01 and closes on 31st January 2020 at 10pm (the “Promotional Period”). Any votes collected before or after these times will not be considered.
2. The Promoter may withdraw or extend this Promotion at any time without notice.
3. Qualifying purchases are required to enter this Promotion.
4. Qualifying purchases exclude pay point payments. However if these items are purchased along with any other item then the purchase will qualify.
5. Entries to this Promotion can be made in-store only. Entrants must swipe their Membership (Community Connect) card during the Promotional Period at the point of purchase (either by a cashier or at a self-check-out) at any Scotmid Food Store which is owned by Scottish Midland Co-operative Society (“Qualifying Store”). Purchases made at independent food stores which are not part of Scottish Midland Co-operative Society do not qualify.
6. Purchases made in Semichem, Scotmid Funeral, Thomas Brown, Dundas Fyfe or Bargain B’s do not generate votes and so do not qualify.
Collect and save details
7. For every 25 Community Connect votes you collect you’ll receive a money off voucher at the checkout
8. Money off vouchers are triggered when you collect 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 votes
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any money off vouchers that are lost, stolen, or uncashed by the expiry date.
10. The money off vouchers are redeemable until the date specified on the actual voucher
11. Original voucher must be presented with a valid Community Connect card.
12. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
13. Voucher can be used with employee discount card.
14. Voucher cannot be used to purchase Alcohol, Paypoint, Lottery & Scratch Cards, Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers, Stamps, Saving Stamps, Baby Milk, Tobacco, Playstation, E Top Up, On Account Payments & Carrier Bags.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
16. If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the Promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants of this Promotion under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion.
18. By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees that if they win, the Promoter may use their name, photo and any testimonial they have provided to the Promoter for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, withdraw or cancel this Promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party.
20. Entry to this Promotion shall constitute an entrant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the Promotion. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then the entrant should contact the Membership team on 0131 335 4433 or email@example.com to be excluded from the prize draw and subsequent instant wins.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on the Promoter’s website www.scotmid.coop. It is the entrants’ responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
22. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of Scotland
Collect and Save Promotion Terms and Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions