Below are the general Terms and Conditions for all competitions by Scotmid Co-operative.
1. All entries submitted become the property of Scotmid and will not be returned.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
3. All entries are subject to approval by Scotmid. In particular, Scotmid will reject entries which
are offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating or defaming in nature.
4. By submitting an entry, the Eligible Entrant are agreeing to be bound by these terms and
5. By entering, the Eligible Entrant acknowledges that the entry may be posted on Scotmid
website and on social media, but that Scotmid are not obliged to use, post or display any
entry submitted. Scotmid shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display,
distribute, use, edit, alter, combine with other material, refuse and adapt any or all
proportions of entries in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in
the future, in any media.
6. By entering this competition, the Eligible Entrant agrees that, in the event that the Eligible
Entrant is the winner of the competition, Scotmid may use the Eligible Entrant’s name,
image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for
any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. It is further agreed that the Eligible
Entrant will participate in any reasonable publicity required by Scotmid.
7. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions,
Scotmid may, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify the Eligible Entrant from
participating in the competition.